Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-09 Origin: Site
Pearl strands are chain-like jewelry made of pearls. Collectively, pearl clavicle chains and bracelets can be called pearl chains. So, what kinds of pearl chains are there?
The following is the outline:
1. What are the types of pearl chains?
2. Which pearls can be used in the pearl chain?
1. Pearl bracelet. The length of the pearl bracelet is short, and it can be formed by using loose beads or connecting many pearls in series. The pearl strand wearer can appreciate it at any time, and it is a good gift for themselves. ‘
2. Pearl necklace. Pearl necklaces are relatively solemn and are only needed for occasions with a certain style. The pearl necklace symbolizes peace, elegance and strong feminine charm. Wearing a pearl necklace can show a slender neck, which is a good gift for others.
3. Pearl sweater chain. The sweater chain is to decorate monotonous sweaters. Therefore, the color contrast design is often used. Generally, there is more than one pearl on a single sweater chain. Pearl sweater chains are also effective in some cultural and creative products, both novel and very classic.
1. Irregularly shaped pearl strands. This irregular pearl chain can convey the style of individual independence, which can be seen in the wear of some street skaters. Similarly, in some design and fashion conferences with specific themes, such special-shaped pearls will also appear.
2. Baroque pearl chain. Baroque pearl chains can be monochromatic or colorful. Baroque pearl is a contemporary modern style experience, showing a cyberpunk art style. Nowadays, there are sometimes baroque clam-opening videos on the Internet, so you can choose the baroque you like.
3. Coin pearl chain. Coin-shaped pearls are the result of artificial cultivation. The pearls of this shape are very tough and have a unique geometric style. They sometimes appear on high-level customized clothing and hats.
4. Natural pearl chain. This kind of pearl is naturally grown in the wild without manual intervention. Therefore, it is more difficult to have a perfect pearl shape, and it is also more precious and expensive.
5. Freshwater pearl chain. Pearls in freshwater will grow more shiny, which is also a favorite variety of many people. It is not as expensive as natural pearls, but it is also quite rare.
6. Cultured pearl chain. It refers to the pearls of which artificial technology participates in the selection of mussel shells, the cultivation of mussel shells, and water quality testing. Cultured pearls are easier to cultivate excellent pearls in terms of quality image.
In short, there are many types of pearl strands, and there are many types of pearls that can be made into pearl strands. This requires the creativity and imagination of the producer. Zhangjiagang City Daking Jewellery Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in pearl cultivation, production, design and export. If you have pearl-related needs, please feel free to contact us.
NO.18 South Road, Nansha, Jingang Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
WhatsApp: +86 18652435953
Skype: +86 18652435953
Tel: +86 18652435953