Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-30 Origin: Site
Necklaces made of pearls are becoming more and more important in the hearts of consumers in various countries. The temptation of profit has caused some people to start producing fake pearl necklaces to disrupt the market. So, how can we judge the authenticity of a pearl necklace?
The following is the outline:
1. What are the general situations of fake pearl necklaces?
2. What are the characteristics of real pearl necklaces?
3. How to judge the authenticity of a pearl necklace?
1. The pearl itself is a counterfeit industrial product. Whether it is natural freshwater pearls or artificially cultured pearls, they are all products of nature that grow from shells. However, industrial pearls are processed with some chemical raw materials, and the fake pearls made have the appearance of pearls, without the connotation of pearls.
2. Pretend to be the type of pearl. Another situation is that the pearl necklace products are out of order. For example, high-priced natural colored pearls have become ordinary white pearl dyed products. This kind of overcharging often occurs in the online market.
3. Pretend to be a big-name product. The reason why a brand is a brand lies in its design, production technology and related values. The brand's high imitation products will imitate the production of big-name pearl accessories with products with similar images. This is an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the brand, and the production process is not guaranteed.
1. Smooth, delicate and shiny. In traditional Chinese stories, the pawnshop’s master asks his apprentice to distinguish the authenticity of jade. The way he adopts is to let the apprentice hold the real jade in his hand and feel the texture of the jade. In the same way, real pearls also have special textures and details, and you can find the difference by observing them carefully.
2. Have a quality certification certificate. In order to make it easier for consumers to distinguish the authenticity of pearls in the market, special quality inspection agencies will be invited to inspect and issue relevant certification materials. Therefore, if the purchased product has a certificate of authenticity certified by the relevant national agency and can be checked on the relevant website, it is generally authentic.
3. Grinding into powder can be used as a beauty product. The powder of the fake pearls of industrial products after grinding is different from the real pearls. If the opponent’s pearl is in doubt and doesn't care about whether it can continue to be used as a decorative function, you can compare it after grinding.
1. Please verify by an online professional appraisal agency. There are professional jewellery appraisal institutions that can not only identify the authenticity of pearls, but also roughly tell the year the pearl was produced, the corresponding brand and other things.
2. Compare yourself with other pearl jewelry in your hand. Another simple and effective way is to compare the pearl jewelry in your hands. Although their colors are different, there are still many similarities in touch and texture.
In short, judging the authenticity of a pearl necklace requires a certain amount of common sense and considerable professional knowledge. Zhangjiagang City Daking Jewellery Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in pearl cultivation, production, design and export. If you need professional help, please come to consult.
NO.18 South Road, Nansha, Jingang Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
WhatsApp: +86 18652435953
Skype: +86 18652435953
Tel: +86 18652435953