Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-09 Origin: Site
Just like creatures have reincarnations of life and death, every item has a lifespan. Pearls will break if they exceed their service life or if they are not stored carelessly. So, how should the broken pearl strand be repaired?
The following is the outline:
1. Why does the pearl strand break?
2. How to repair a broken pearl strand?
3. What if the repair is unsuccessful?
Why does the pearl strand break?
1. Improper storage method. The pearl chain should be put in a fixed jewelry box, so that it can be better stored. If the size of the jewelry box is small, it may squeeze the pearl out of shape. If the jewelry box is large, it may cause a collision if it is not stable.
2. The storage environment is inappropriate. Pearls are suitable to be placed in a dry, ventilated and cool place like other jewelry. If the ambient air humidity for long-term storage is too high, it may give fungi growth places, which is not conducive to long-term storage.
3. Do not pay attention when wearing it. The pearl chain may break if it is bumped by an external force or torn by force. In addition, excessive sweating on the surface of the human body may also affect the pearl chain.
How to repair a broken pearl strand?
1. Return to the factory for repair. If the pearl strand you bought is still within the warranty period, you can contact the merchant to explain the situation and request to return to the factory for repair. If unfortunately the warranty period has expired, you can also contact the seller to pay for repairs.
2. Repair with other materials. Materials such as gold and silver are inherently malleable, and repair work can be done by inlaying gold and silver at the fracture. At the same time, doing so also gives higher value to the pearl chain.
3. Transformation. If the broken pearl chain cannot be restored to its original shape, it can also be turned into smaller-sized jewelry such as earrings and brooches through creativity, so that there is no waste of resources.
What if the repair is unsuccessful?
1. Split it into loose beads. If the damage is too severe and there is no possibility of a successful repair, you can split it into loose beads. That way, you have the raw materials for DIY jewelry design.
2. Grind into powder. If the broken beads cannot be removed, you can grind the broken beads into powder with a machine. The pearl powder has the effect of whitening and nourishing the skin. Mixing pearl powder into the essence water emulsion can improve the function of the water emulsion.
3. Give it to others. No longer, the pearls are round and round, and it is always right to make marbles for children. In addition, you can also make Go chess pieces and doll buttons.
In short, if the pearl strand is improperly stored, it will break, but the broken pearl chain also has its value. Zhangjiagang City Daking Jewellery Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in pearl cultivation, production, design and export. If you need more information about pearls, please come here.
NO.18 South Road, Nansha, Jingang Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
WhatsApp: +86 18652435953
Skype: +86 18652435953
Tel: +86 18652435953