DIY beads generally refer to single beads of various sizes and shapes. Many different things can be made using DIY beads. So, what are the uses of this kind of beads?
The following is the outline:
1. Where can DIY beads be used?
2. What are the functions of DIY beads?
3. Who should use DIY beads?
Where can DIY beads be used?
1. Hand-made classroom. DIY beads can come in handy in some small handicraft making classes such as flowers and toys. For example, round pearls can be used as the eyes of a doll. You can also use small pearls as the buds of handmade flowers.
2. Teaching occasions for jewelry making. For students majoring in jewelry design or fashion design, pearls are also a common decorative element. Through the design and utilization of pearls, products of different styles can be created.
3. Jewelry design field. In the hands of professional jewelry designers, pearls that can be designed by themselves are also very necessary. For example, in the hands of some big fashion brands, many high-level customized clothes are manually put on beads and strung together bit by bit.
What are the functions of DIY beads?
1. As a handmade jewelry material. In the processing of handicrafts, silk, pearls, and metal threads have always been the darlings of handicrafts. When they were young, elementary school students loved the simple handwork of stringing beads.
2. As a sample of jewelry design. High-end jewellery will not only design samples before production, the designer will also make a relatively simple sample with beads in advance to observe the specific results of the design.
3. As a raw material for jewelry making. After the design pattern has been determined, the beads have become a very important raw material for jewelry products when they enter the factory assembly line for processing. Every year, a large number of loose beads are used in various processing occasions to be made into exquisite jewelry and sold all over the world.
Who should use DIY beads?
1. Craft lovers. This crafting enthusiast covers a wide range, including not only toys, puzzles, building blocks, embroidery and other manual activities, but also various subsequent production activities. In the youth practice base, pearls can be used in the knitting of silk stockings, and can also be used for the final decoration of ceramic products.
2. Jewelry design lovers. Whether you are a professional designer in jewelry design or an amateur who uses his free time to engage in jewelry design, you can use beads to add color to your wonderful works.
3. Ordinary people who love pearls. As long as you want, beads can be used in many places. Put pearl pendant jewelry on your schoolbag, smart and playful. You can also install pearls on your shoes to create your own pearl shoes.
In short, DIY beads have many functions and can be used in many occasions. Zhangjiagang City Daking Jewellery Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in pearl cultivation, production, design and export. If you need beads that you can make yourself, welcome to come here.
In addition, we also provide products such as Pearl strand, Loose pearl and so on.