The market continues to expand, and people's preference for pearls is no longer limited to Finished Jewelry, and beads are also attracting attention. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of DIY beads?
The following is the outline:
1. What are the advantages of DIY beads?
2. What are the disadvantages of DIY beads?
3. How to make better use of DIY beads?
What are the advantages of DIY beads?
1. Flexible design. The scattered beads have never restricted people's thinking. Here, imaginative and magical things can be created. As long as you have a heart that you want to create and a pair of dexterous hands, you can create many unique things.
2. Affordable. Compared to the expensive price of finished pearl jewelry, you only need to spend one-tenth or even lower of the price of the finished product to buy all the finished beads. Then, use his spare time to slowly immerse himself in the passion for creation from scratch.
3. Blind box mentality. Beads are generally not sold one by one, but sold together in a variety of styles. In this process, because you don't know what beads you will receive, you have an inexplicable expectation, just like opening Pandora's box, with infinite charm.
What are the disadvantages of DIY beads?
1. It takes a long time. Purchasing finished pearl jewelry only takes a few mouse clicks, while making bead jewelry by yourself takes a lot of time from selection to design to modification. Therefore, great patience is required.
2. Consuming energy. The beads do not fit together according to the ideas in your head. You have to spend considerable energy to carefully select different styles of beads, and arrange suitable positions for different beads.
3. May not achieve the designer's effect. After all, many craft lovers have not experienced professional design training, and the result of hard work may not be as glamorous as the finished pearl jewelry sold on the market. Therefore, craft enthusiasts must be psychologically prepared for failure in advance.
How to make better use of DIY beads?
1. Choose the matching material. Installing pearls on the rivet handbag immediately neutralized the bag that was too aggressive, and the whole person's temperament became gentle and individual. Therefore, matching different beads on different materials or obtaining different effects requires people to try more comparisons.
2. Choose the right occasion. Different beads are suitable for formal and casual occasions. Therefore, scene factors should also be taken into consideration when designing beads.
3. Suitable for your age. The pure white beads are pure and youthful, suitable for many ages. But the unique Baroque pearl is more popular among funny and energetic young people.
In short, DIY beads have advantages and disadvantages, so you should maximize your strengths and avoid weaknesses when using them. Zhangjiagang City Daking Jewellery Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in pearl cultivation, production, design and export. Any questions about DIY beads are welcome to ask.