Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-17 Origin: Site
Many people think of natural pearl chains as synonymous with high quality. But currently on the market, natural pearl fish and dragons are mixed. So, which is better, cultured pearl strand or natural pearl chain?
The following is the outline:
1. What are the advantages of cultured pearl strands?
2. What are the advantages of natural pearl strands?
3. How to judge which pearl strand to choose?
1. The style is controllable. Through the selection of water quality, place of origin, and mussel shells, cultured pearls are already cultured in different categories. Therefore, in a certain area, the style is basically similar. You can freely choose the style to buy salvage.
2. The color is controllable. In addition to the common white color of cultured pearls, through the continuous improvement of culture technology, some colored pearls can also be selectively cultivated. In this way, consumers can also choose their favorite colors.
3. The size is controllable. The farmer clearly knows which pond contains the mussel shells that have been fed for three years and which pond contains the mussel shells that have been fed for one year. Therefore, you can know the basic size of the pearl in the clam shell without punching the clam shell.
1. Naturally produced. Humans have never been able to defeat nature. Nature has its own rules of survival and development. Therefore, people have a special preference for natural products of nature.
2. Blind box experience. Since no one is involved in the growth process of natural pearls, every opening of the clam shell is a unique blind box experience. You may get very small difference pearls, or you may get priceless treasures.
3. Rare so precious. Although many natural pearls are not as good as cultured pearls, they are more difficult to obtain in natural production. Rare is expensive, so natural pearls are very expensive.
1. According to your own personality preferences. If you don't care about the results, you want to experience the thrill of opening a blind box of pearls. Natural pearls are more suitable. At the same time, natural pearls also contain a life attitude of the symbiosis of all things and harmony between man and nature.
2. According to one's own economic level. Natural pearls are expensive, but their appearance is not necessarily proportional to the price. Therefore, cultured pearls are definitely a more practical and cost-effective choice. If you go to a physical breeding organization to buy, you can also ask the master to help you pick the mussel shells.
3. According to your own mood at the time. Come with pleasure and return with all your soul. The joy of life lies in allowing one's mood to develop with the sex. Therefore, you can choose what you like now, and everything else is not important.
In short, natural pearl strands and cultured pearl chains have their own advantages and disadvantages. Zhangjiagang City Daking Jewellery Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in pearl cultivation, production, design and export. For more information about the pearl chain, please feel free to contact us.
NO.18 South Road, Nansha, Jingang Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
WhatsApp: +86 18652435953
Skype: +86 18652435953
Tel: +86 18652435953