Because of its beautiful and smooth appearance, pearls have entered the jewelry boxes of thousands of households. So, how much is a pearl necklace worth?
The following is the outline:
1. What are the factors that affect the value of pearl necklaces?
2. How much is a standard pearl necklace worth?
3. Why are pearl necklaces so popular?
What are the factors that affect the value of pearl necklaces?
1. The size and shape of the pearl. There are many types of pearls, and the common freshwater white pearls are preferably round and full. However, there are other varieties such as Baroque pearls and colored pearls. In theory, the larger the size of the pearl, the better. However, the more peculiar shape of baroque and other pearls, the more valuable they are.
2. The cultivation method of pearls. For pearls of the same size, natural and wild pearls are more valuable than cultured pearls. Natural pearls are more difficult to obtain because they are rare and expensive, and they are more popular in the market.
3. The craftsmanship of the necklace. Although it is better to make a pearl without destroying its own beauty, the special-shaped baroque pearl chain particularly tests the aesthetic and technical level of the processor. The beauty of Baroque necklaces can be said to come from the rational design and application of shapes.
How much is a standard pearl necklace worth?
1. Single pearl necklaces range from hundreds to millions of dollars. Single pearl necklaces worth millions of dollars are generally of auction-level quality, just like black pearls or other products with historical meaning. Ordinary single freshwater pearl necklaces can be bought for a few hundred dollars.
2. Necklaces with multiple strings of pearls are not capped at thousands of dollars. The value of a rare and precious pearl cannot be estimated. Therefore, we will only discuss ordinary freshwater pearl strings. Necklaces made of round and plump cultured white pearls can be purchased for a few hundred to several thousand dollars.
3. Colored pearls and special-shaped pearls are more expensive. Like the recently respected Baroque necklace, it usually combines a single baroque with crystals, diamonds, etc. The price is also more expensive due to the difference in the production process. It can be purchased for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Why are pearl necklaces so popular?
1. The aesthetic value is quite high. Pearls are round and full, and ancient people used the words to describe beauty with pearls and jade. Beautiful pearls have always been the object of people's pursuit.
2. High emotional value. Pearls have been grown in shells for decades, and during this period, shells have suffered so much. People use pearls as a metaphor for the results obtained after hardships. It has the same effect as the butterfly.
3. The symbolism is strong. In Lisao, Qu Yuan uses vanilla, Zhilan and other beautiful things as a metaphor for his noble character. In modern times, pearls are also a symbol of elegance and independence for women.
In short, the value of pearl necklaces is very high, which is related to their beautiful appearance and rich inner content. Zhangjiagang City Daking Jewellery Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in pearl cultivation, production, design and export. For more rich and interesting knowledge about pearls, welcome to consult us.